This update makes bringing your work into Nifty, as well as managing it, even easier, starting with our Weekly Productivity Reports! 🚀
Weekly Productivity Report
Workspace Owners can look forward to advanced weekly reporting by receiving a Weekly Digest email (sent out on Mondays at 11am local time) that gives a rundown of:
- Completed, Overdue, and At Risk Tasks
- Amount of Time Tracked (if time tracking enabled)
- Most Active Working Day (based on tracked time)
- Messages Posted in Project Discussions
- Direct Messages Sent (if DM's are enabled)
- Docs Created
- New Members Added
To enable or disable this report, visit your Notification Settings in your Profile.
Task-based Milestone Extensions
If you select a new due date for a task that exceeds its Milestone's end date, you will now have the option to extend that Milestone's date range. This means your Milestone's end dates can now react to your task due dates!
This can even be done through Bulk Actions if tasks are tied to different Milestones.
Improved Teammate Tasks in User Profile
Tasks in user profiles are now sorted automatically by dates instead of by projects to help you gauge teammate workloads just as easily as yours.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Zapier apps are now available to everyone on the team inside the Nifty app center.
- Added option to sort by custom fields in task's list view.
- Labels and Statuses from Asana, Clickup, and Trello will now be imported as Tags.
- Fixed a bug where Custom Field Links were exceeding their column's width.
- Fixed a bug that showed a project's Home module when the module was disabled via project configuration.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.