Speed is the name of the game. If your workflow has to wait on load times, then it's only slowing you down. That's why the 200% speed increase of Nifty's desktop, browser, and mobile experiences is the spearhead of this update. 🚀
Literally everything in Nifty loads faster. This includes our brand new iOS and Android mobile apps.
Nifty is now available in
Japanese. You can select your language from the profile screen of your settings. Support for more languages as well as on mobile will be rolled out soon.
Team Owners can now engage in Direct Messages with Guests by accessing the Guests' profile and starting a chat. At this time Guests can only send direct messages to team owners only.
Checkboxes for tasks have been converted into multi-select for quick actions which means tasks can only be marked completed when opened. Now you can access Bulk Actions in Kanban and Swimlane Views as well!
Share Boards, Roadmaps, & Docs
You can now create and manage publicly shared links for roadmaps, task-boards, and docs with link descriptions for ultimate control.
Additional Improvements & Fixes
- Recurring Tasks now have the option to recur bi-weekly.
- Subtasks with due dates will now show up in all calendars.
- All calendar views now have the task filter bar enabled.
- All time tracked across projects can now be exported as Projects Progress Report from the Overview screen.
- You can now also import custom tags & fields from