Microsoft users rejoice! Our Microsoft suite has been rolled out complete with Microsoft SSO, Outlook, Office365, and OneDrive integrations. 🚀
Business and Enterprise plans have access to our Microsoft SSO for a secure, standardized onboarding. The Workspace Owner can force this SSO in the Security section of Workspace Settings.
Our one-way Outlook sync will bring your Outlook calendar events into the My Calendar section of the Calendar tool found towards the top left of the sidebar.
Import synced documents from your cloud Office365 suite to ensure documentation within Nifty is up to date with any and all changes made on the O365 side.
You can now access your OneDrive throughout Nifty to import select files from the cloud storage into your Nifty Workspace.
Additional Improvements & Fixes
- A single Google or Microsoft account can now be integrated with multiple workspaces
- User Avatars can now be updated on mobile
- Tags can be properly accessed on Mobile
- Fixed an issue where emails were overriding Notification Preferences
- Fixed an issue where archived and projects continued to provide email updates
- Fixed an issue where Workloads would key in on incorrect "Today" date